- Learn About Boston's famous freedom trail
- Great historical information
- Extra "Unofficial" stops along the way - Don't miss a thing!
- 45 total points of interest!
- Full audio, video and text for each stop
- Geo-location & maps
- Beautiful HD video footage of each site
- Restroom information
- Handicapped accessibility information
- Hours of operation & contact information for the sites
- Self-guided tour - save money and go at your own pace!
The only interactive app you'll need to explore the Boston Freedom Trail!
You won't miss a thing!
This interactive App covers all of the 16 official sites on the Freedom Trail, along with many other interesting “unofficial” sites that you might otherwise pass right by. In total there are 45 points of interest, making this the ultimate Boston Freedom Trail App
HD Video with voice to guide you through the Freedom Trail
Even if you can’t make the trip to Boston, this is a great app to learn about the Freedom Trail from the comfort of your home. With so much great information, full audio, hours of beautiful HD video clips and photographs, you’ll feel like you’re there!
Trail Stops, Map Views, Extra Stops...and MORE!
Read along with the text, or just relax and listen to the audio while you explore the sites. You’ll even find some little known facts, and interesting details about places that are not officially part of the trail, but that you might otherwise pass right by.